Thursday, June 28, 2012

My New Hobby

So recently I have moved to British Columbia. The scenery here has been so eye catching, that I decided to buy a new toy and take up a new hobby in Photography. Some of the pictures I was taking with my iPhone was doing the actuality of the views absolutely no justice.
I said to myself if I'm going to be seeing amazing views like the ones I see everyday I step outside then I have to have the right equipment to share it with my friends and family.
I went in to the Future Shop, which is like a Best Buy, looked at some cameras. I saw DSLR's and SLR's. I wasn't taking it professional so I didn't look further into the DLSR cameras because the lenses get very expensive and I'm not looking to make a profession out of it. So instead I looked at great quality camera that has similar features and quality as well.

I ended up buying a Nikon P510. It's a wide angle lens, has a 3.0" LCD monitor, full HD video 1080P, 16.1 megapixels, new CMOS sensor, and an amazing 42x wide optical zoom. The only 42x zoom camera in the world. This camera has some amazing features built within the camera. This camera is a machine ! I love it. Stay tuned for all the pictures I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment